RSS

Friday, June 06, 2008

Awards Assembly 2008

Tristan got a medal and certificiate for STRAIGHT A's all year!!!He got a certificate for Perfect Attendance and got to go the Aransas Pass Swimming Pool.
Tristan did the Spelling Bee this year and got Runner Up. He got a medal and a certificate.
Tristan got a certificate for Music. He had to go to school at 7:30 a.m. twice a week.
Second year running for raising the most money for Jump Rope for the Heart.
$386
Tristan got medals for Commended Performance for Reading and Mathematics.
He scored a 2483 out of 2639 on Reading and 2550 out of 2700 on Mathematics.
I have such a smart lil man!





3 comments:

Christina Ketchum said...

Golly he is a smart cookie!!!

DA Wagners said...

Wahooo!!! I am just so proud of him! I've been braggn' about him a lot!

Molina Mania said...

Wow what a lot of awards. He is quite the smart little man. And he looks happy and proud. You cna't beat a great kid like that! You know you must be a great mommy too.